moderated Re: gmail question

Madison Martin

Where do I go to disable forwarding?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: September 27, 2021 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail question

Hi, Madison. The option to remove an email address won't come up until you
"Disable Forwarding, and save your changes. Once you do that, there will be an
option to remove the old email address. Once you have removed the old email
address, just re-enable forwarding by checking the, Forward a copy of incoming
mail check box, and save your changes.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net