moderated Re: JAWS Beta Will Not Read E-Mail Messages

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I wouldn’t say super responsive, it’s not bad. But if you try NVDA with ESpeak, it runs way more responsive than JAWS ever will I think.

I can’t ever imagine JAWS being a lean app, there is too much legacy stuff in there still.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close