From: Mike B.
To: JList
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 4:52 PM
Subject: Outlook and Replies Issue

Hi All,

A friend is running Win10 latest, Outlook 2019 with Jaws2021 latest.  Whenever he sends an email to someone, and they reply, the reply emails go to a folder called,
Task This Computer Only,
whereas, all replies use to go to the In Box.
Does anyone have any ideas of what’s going on here and how to make all replies to his messages go to the In Box like there suppose to?
All help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.