moderated Re: Outlook and Replies Issue

Shankar.C

Hi,

From the tasks folder, select any messages and click on move to inbox and see what happens.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 6:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook and Replies Issue

Hi Curtis,

Thank you very much for your reply.  I'll send it on to my friend.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 5:27 PM

How long has this been going, and when did it start? Also, was there any kind of system change or software install which occurred coincident with the problem arising?

This kind of problem should be taken up with Microsoft’s Disability Answer Desk at 800-936-5900. They seem to be doing a fairly good job these days.

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong