moderated Re: Dell laptops freezing or restarting with Jaws

Phillip Gross

Maxxaudio is audio enhancement software that dell includes.

Take this with a grain of salt because it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten a laptop from Dell’s business side, but, from what I understand, Dell doesn’t include most of their bloat ware on their business computers. One thing that’s not included is the MaxxaAudio Realtek audio bundle.

For everyone reading this, this probably isn’t your problem if your driver is older than 2020. That’s according to what I heard on the FS podcast.