moderated Re: JAWS Beta Will Not Read E-Mail Messages

Curtis Chong

Hello:

Now I understand. You are running Outlook 2010. This being the case, you should report the problem using the JAWS beta report form. I am aware that JAWS 2022 will no longer work with Windows 7, but so far, nothing is being said about older versions of Office. Apologies.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong

On Sep 23, 2021, at 10:58 PM, Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

That’s right, Curtis.  When I press Insert+V and then arrow down through the choices I do not find Legacy anywhere.  I also did what you said to do—after hitting Insert+V do a search for Legacy, but nothing is showing up.  The version of Outlook I am using is Outlook 2010.  I realize this is an old version, and I also realize it might be possible Legacy is not with it.  Maybe Legacy came on a more updated Outlook version.  I don’t know.

Rick Miller