moderated Search in Excel

kevin meyers

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Office 2016 and Jaws2021. I will be doing a search in Excel using control F. After a few times of pressing the enter key to move to the next find, I’m put into a window that says mail. I have to do a alt tab to get back into the Excel window and it is still on the search function. Why would I be pushed out of the Excel window? What is the window that says mail? I cannot arrow up and down or tab. I go into Jaws cursor and there is nothing on the screen. There are times the same thing happens in Outlook of suddenly being pushed to a window that just says mail. Thanks, Kevin