moderated Re: shutting down my laptop with jaws?

Steve Nutt

Just another one that I don't think has been mentioned.

Windows X will get you to a menu, arrow down to Power Options from there
too.

Just another way of skinning that particular cat.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
T: +44(0)1438-742286
M: +44(0)7956-334938
F: +44(0)1438-759589
E: steve@comproom.co.uk
From: Kevin Minor [mailto:kminor65@outlook.com]
Subject: shutting down my laptop with jaws?
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 7:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi.

If the laptop has Windows 10 on it, CTRL+ESC  won't bring up a shutdown
menu.

To shut down a Windows 10 laptop, do the following.

Hit WINDOWS+D to get to the desktop.

Press ALT+F4 to get to the shutdown options.

Hope this helps.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly