moderated Re: Dell laptops freezing or restarting with Jaws

Phillip Gross

David,

From what I've seen from JAWS, who finally reported the problem a few weeks ago, not everyone has this problem. If you do have the problem, it's an easy fix. The only thing I don't like about it is that JAWS doesn't sound as good through the laptop's internal speakers after the change in drivers.

Out of curiosity, which Dell are you getting? What is the processor, how much ram, and all of the other usual questions? If you want to know if this is happening, just keep your resource monitor open on the memory tab, and you'll know in a few hours. Your memory usage will clime so fast you can almost count with it.