From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 2:44 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: JAWS Beta Will Not Read E-Mail Messages

Dear Listers:

After I downloaded and installed the new JAWS Beta the other night I discovered that it wouldn’t read any e-mail messages.  It will tell me who each message is from, but after I open up each message and try to read the message body the text always appears to be blank.  How many of you have noticed this about the new JAWS Beta and what did you do about it?

Rick Miller