From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: September 23, 2021 9:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: shutting down my laptop with jaws?

Hi again.

I did finally find the Shutdown option with CTRL+ESC. I had to hit DOWN ARROW five times to get to it, so it's why I didn't find it right away.

Just letting folks know.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly

From: Kevin Minor [mailto:kminor65@...]
Subject: shutting down my laptop with jaws?
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 7:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi.

If the laptop has Windows 10 on it, CTRL+ESCĀ  won't bring up a shutdown
menu.

To shut down a Windows 10 laptop, do the following.

Hit WINDOWS+D to get to the desktop.

Press ALT+F4 to get to the shutdown options.

Hope this helps.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly