From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 9:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: shutting down my laptop with jaws?

Hi.

In Windows 10, CTRL+ESC took me to the search box. Hitting DOWN ARROW gave
me a list of all the apps. TABbing didn't take me to a shutdown option.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly

From: Kevin Minor [mailto:kminor65@outlook.com]
Subject: shutting down my laptop with jaws?
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 7:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi.

If the laptop has Windows 10 on it, CTRL+ESCĀ  won't bring up a shutdown
menu.

To shut down a Windows 10 laptop, do the following.

Hit WINDOWS+D to get to the desktop.

Press ALT+F4 to get to the shutdown options.

Hope this helps.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly