moderated Re: shutting down my laptop with jaws?

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 11:17 AM, Mario wrote:
control+escape is the old school equivalent of pressing the windows key
-
It has been so long since I've encountered a keyboard without a Windows Key I had forgotten this.  Not that I think I'm likely to ever use it again, but thanks to both you and Milton for a trip down memory lane (and a valid alternative to the Windows Key if you don't have one or that key goes wonky).

    ~ William Plomer