moderated Re: shutting down my laptop with jaws?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

If the laptop has Windows 10 on it, CTRL+ESC  won’t bring up a shutdown menu.

To shut down a Windows 10 laptop, do the following.

Hit WINDOWS+D to get to the desktop.

Press ALT+F4 to get to the shutdown options.

Hope this helps.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly