moderated Re: How do I enable high priority on an individual message?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Sieghard,

Give yourself a raise!

That alt+enter hotkey while in a message you are composing is brilliant!  I am not sure how I went this long without ever coming across that.

I used it on this message.

Thanks,

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com