moderated I can't run JAWS

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I'm finding it impossible to run JAWS on my Windows110 computer.
I downloaded and installed the latest version, which is the 2021
relase, and I opted to run it in 40 minute mode, because I cannot
afford thelicense for now.
I did go to the options menu, and under basic, I set it to start
automatically, and to always.
But each time I start my computer, it doesn't start. Instead, I am
alwayspresented wih a wellcome screen, telling me to press enter
andreboot my computer to run in 40 minute mode.
Why isthis happening when I have already done all thesettings. I have
t use an alternative screen reader to access the computer.
Added to tht, JAWS also taks a toll on my mobile data. I don't
understand why this is happening.
So thquestion now is: can this problem be fixed? if it can, thn how.
Hope to get some help.
Kind regards.
Ibrahim.e