moderated Re: How do I turn on the BCC field in outlook.

Bill White

Hi, Albert. Try this instead, to cause the BCC field to be shown,

1. Open Outlook.

2. Open a new message which you would send to someone.

3. Press ALT plus the letter P, followed by the letter B.

4. Close the message you were going to send without sending it.

5. Open a new message to send to someone, and navigate through the to, CC and Subject fields.

6. Just before the Subject field, do you now see a BCC field? If so, it's fixed, and it will always show, until you reverse the action with ALT plus P, followed by B again.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...