moderated Re: How do I turn on the BCC field in outlook.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi, Albert. Try this instead, to cause the BCC field to be shown,
1. Open Outlook.
2. Open a new message which you would send to someone.
3. Press ALT plus the letter P, followed by the letter B.
4. Close the message you were going to send without sending it.
5. Open a new message to send to someone, and navigate through the to, CC and Subject fields.
6. Just before the Subject field, do you now see a BCC field? If so, it's fixed, and it will always show, until you reverse the action with ALT plus P, followed by B again.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: How do I turn on the BCC field in outlook.
Good evening John,
When I tried performing the suggestion you provided, When I go into doing a control N key too open a new message and do an alt right arrow my cursor doesn’t move too any of those options or fields.
I do appreciate that you tried too help me.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of John Doering
I found another way.
After opening a new message with control n.
Hit alt and arrow right to past help. A edit box will open.
Type in add bcc field and hit enter.
Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Good afternoon everyone,
How would I go about turning on the BCC field using Outlook? I’m running windows 10 office 365, and outlook.
Thanks in advance,
Al I’m not sure just what version of outlook that I’m using, but its with office 365