From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 6:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook closing with particular key command

Phillip,

That is interesting. I’ll have to test the issue you have in the navigation pane. I tend to use Control Y to switch folders, so I haven’t really tested the method you use.   I do have Teams installed on this PC and not on my home machine.   I am using Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.13127.21736, so a slightly older version from you.