moderated Re: book share books

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Bookshare books can be downloaded as Word documents and you could read them in Word.

Or, they can be downloaded as DAISY Text so you would need a DAISY reader, which FS Reader is one that comes with Jaws, so you could try that.

They used to offer a free version of victor reader Software, but I haven’t looked at that since I only want to read their books on my iPhone where I use Voice Dream Reader.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com