Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: unable to find the enhancements tab on the speeker property page.

Shankar:

The instructions below,will take you to the advanced tab, under the Device Properties for your device, as long as you have the appropriate software installed, which has the Advanced Tab included.

1. Tap the Windows Key, and type:

adjust Volume

After you type the first 3 letters of adjust, JAWS should say, "adjust Volume System Settings". Press ENTER, to open it.

2. Tap the TAB key until JAWS says, "Related Settings sound Settings link". Press ENTER to open the link. The item which JAWS announces, should be the output device which Windows is using.

3. TAB once, to highlight the "Device Properties link". Press ENTER, to open the link.

4. Pres, SHIFT+TAB, until you hear JAWS say, "Additional Properties link". Press ENTER, to open the link.

5. Press CTRL+SHIFT+TAB twice, you should land on the "Advance Tab".

6. If you make any changes and you want to save them, TAB to the "Apply" button and press the SPACE BAR, or, use the Windows short cut keystroke, Press ALT+A.

7. TAB to the "OK" button and either Press the SPACE BAR or, the ENTER key, to close the window.

8. Press ALT+F4, to close the "Adjust Volume" program.

HTH

Dave