From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, 18 September 2021 1:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Opening email in office 365 web version

Boy, is this a stinker!

Office 365, web version, outlook. I can navigate to the email list and
locate a message. Pressing 'o' or 'enter' does not, however, open the
message. I can tab through a bunch of choices--forward, reply, reply to
all--and eventually locate the message text; but it would seem there should
be an easier way.

Yes???