From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Phillip Gross
Sent: 18 September 2021 06:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: unable to find the enhancements tab on the speeker property page.

Which audio driver are you currently using? That tab is there with some drivers but not with others. I had an issue where I reinstalled the Realtek driver that included MaxxAudio and that tab disappeared. When I Googled it, I learned that the enhancements tab wasn't included in that version of the driver. As soon as I went back to the High Definition driver, I got it back.