moderated Re: Dell laptops freezing or restarting with Jaws

Maria Campbell

I've experienced this with my Lenovo laptop and the Beta of J22, so I've gone back to J21.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 9/16/2021 1:23 PM, Sally Hagarty via groups.io wrote:

Has anyone experienced Dell laptops freezing or randomly restarting when using Jaws 2020? Is there a fix for this?

Sally A Hagarty,MST, ATP
RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional

Advancing Opportunities

C: (609) 955-4512

F:  (609) 882-4054

 Check out our new AT Stories video series--real people, real assistive technology success stories! youtube.com/user/assistivetechcenter

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS). IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL REPLY.