From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:21 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Jaws 13 and Windows XP Pro?

Hi,

Does Jaws 13 work with Windows XP Pro?
Also, my employer just installed Jaws 13 on a Dell laptop for me, but
everytime I shut the computer down and turn it back on, we get the Jaws
Video Intercept error. It prompts us to either view, install or
uninstall this component. Of course, we have attempted installation
several times, without success.
The installation of the Jaws wsotware is being done remotely, by the IT
people downstate.
Not sure how to proceed with this.

We also have to log into the system, with our user name and password,
but Jaws does not speak during this process, and I don't know how to
remedy this either.

Claudia