moderated Re: Dell laptops freezing or restarting with Jaws

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

I will have to try this. I thought it was caused by an old USB keyboard, but after I witch to the Logitech K780, the problem disappeared, but then returned. So, I’ll  try this.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 2:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Dell laptops freezing or restarting with Jaws

Yes,

I was having this trouble, on a new Dell Inspiron laptop earlier this summer.

Jaws would stop working, after about 30 minutes of use and then resume but would be very, very sluggish.

I asked about this on another list, and it appears to be a problem if Max Audio Pro or Max Audio by Waves is enabled at start-up.

Once I disabled this in task manager, my Jaws became much more reliable and stable.

This is just one idea.

Claudia