moderated Re: I Cannot Download the New Beta Version

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

No problem here, just tried it again a minute ago with Edge, after I press enter on the J2022.2109.27 installer the download started immediately and 5 seconds later Jaws said "Download complete".

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: September 16, 2021 9:36 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: I Cannot Download the New Beta Version

Dear Listers:

Several times this morning I have tried to download the new Beta version using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, but every time and with each browser I have been getting an error message that has been saying the file could not be downloaded because of a network issue.  This has happened only just with this file but not with anything else.

Rick Miller