But, I do not know when I can enter the Control Alt Delete command.
And, when I am told to, by a sighted person, I still cannot tab through the user name, password and enter fields.

Claudia

On 4/17/2012 12:51 AM, Farfar, and Proud of It wrote:
I beg to differ. JAWS 13 will speak during the logon frame in either a
standard Windows logon or on a network-based logon -- those that are
accessed via Ctrl+Alt+delete.

Dave Carlson

From: "John Martyn"<johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'"<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 22:38
Subject: RE: Jaws 13 and Windows XP Pro?

JAWS 13 does work with Windows XP, except the login screen. If you want
access during the login screen you have to have Windows Vista or windows 7.
I would recommend they uninstall JAWS completely and make sure that all
Freedom scientific folders are taken out of the program files on the local
drive. It may require a local installation because some components might
need registering with the operating system such as DLL files. A remote
install just dumping files into the program files directory will not work.
The video intercept needs to be installed before JAWS is installed, not the
other way around.
Hope this helps,
John