I have run into nothing but problems, in terms of accessibility to employer-related data bases. I have had very limited success in accessing what I need to access, in order to serve my clients.
I work for a state entity and took this job, because of the benefits involved. I thought I was trying to get my family further ahead financially, but the emotional toll this is taking is truly affecting my mental well-being.

Claudia

On 3/17/2012 11:28 PM, brad wrote:
NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THIS LIST. I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK I GOT SOME SORT OF
E-MAIL VIRUS SPAM OR SOMETHING

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of epierce@surewest.net
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Enterprise software

Please find out and publish how many blind employees any of these companies
have, and what their general responsibilities are.

Do you understand the business practices of these companies? Do you
understand the massive resources at their disposal to create severe
anti-competitive conditions in the market? Abetted by customer management?

Do you understand why there is a movement called "Access built in" that some
leaders of disability advocacy feel is the ONLY way to get "real"
accessibility in such products?