From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Thursday, 16 September 2021 6:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Office 365 web version

Hi Ann. If you're talking about Wordin Google Chrome, I would suggest turning off the virtual cursor by pressing Insert plus the letter Z when editing a document. For Outlook, I would inquire and see if the light version or the "Low band Width" version is available. If that is the case, JAWS should work with this better.