From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 3:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365 web version

In her job, my student is using Google chrome to access Office 365. In
word, when I press insert+q, JAWS says that Google Chrome scripts are
loaded. The word keys do not access the ribbon, save a file, or access word
options.

The desktop version of office is not an option. what is the trick to use
Office 365 web version.

Thanks mmuch,

Ann