moderated Re: Canada now has the home annual license

JM Casey

That makes sense. Previously if we went to that page and entered any info that showed we were not in the United States, there was simply a message to contact a local dealer.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: September 15, 2021 01:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Canada now has the home annual license

For those who wanted a link to the place to purchase in Canada, you are saying to start with the Find a dealer link on the FS site, and it will direct you to Optelec which will take you back to FS to enter the credit card info, right?

I’m not in Canada, just trying to help clarify the info for folks.

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” – Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Csercsics
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 8:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Canada now has the home annual license

Yes,I am glad for this! I subscribed this month when another podcast informed me about this. I love the braille support, but I’m still trying to figure out how to get the most of all these features. I had no idea there was so much here. I have several questions, so you may get future posts. It was a little fi.ly getting the subscription, because you click on the link to find a dealer, then that takes you to Optelec and tonight when you get there, you select the home annual license, which directs you back to the FS estore but for Canada. You do need a credit card, though. But otherwise it was quick and easy.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.