moderated Re: Canada now has the home annual license

JM Casey

That makes sense. Previously if we went to that page and entered any info that showed we were not in the United States, there was simply a message to contact a local dealer.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: September 15, 2021 01:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Canada now has the home annual license

For those who wanted a link to the place to purchase in Canada, you are saying to start with the Find a dealer link on the FS site, and it will direct you to Optelec which will take you back to FS to enter the credit card info, right?

I’m not in Canada, just trying to help clarify the info for folks.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com