Re: Optimal Settings for Windows 7 & JFW 12

ohio1803@...

I may be remembering wrong. But I think that when I first installed my JAWS 12 on my Windows 7 Home Premium machine, I heard during the installation JAWS say something about adjusting the display settings automatically for optimal use with JAWS. Is that right?

Since I have some bit of vision, a few times I thought about trying this or that display setting. But I was worried over changing settings that might compromise JAWS performance. Does anyone have knowledge of this? Other than I heard Ambrose warn us against the high contrast settings.

I am still learning Windows 7 to some extent. And it seemed from a bit of navigating around that there were some changes in navigating to the place where you do the changes.

Thanks.
Rik