moderated Re: Canada now has the home annual license

JM Casey

Left hand and right hand not operating together. Not uncommon.

People have been complaining about not having this for years. I guess this indeed is a good thing. perhaps I’ll actually go ahead and get a more recent JFW version, now.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: September 15, 2021 01:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Canada now has the home annual license

Interesting, Vispero only got around to mentioning it in the FS Cast released today in response to someone’s question who had heard about it on a different podcast.

Makes one wonder whose running the marketing department at Vispero…

I only mentioned it because I kept seeing people asking about, (or complaining about,) it only being available in the United States.

Later,

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com