moderated Re: Canada now has the home annual license

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Interesting, Vispero only got around to mentioning it in the FS Cast released today in response to someone’s question who had heard about it on a different podcast.

Makes one wonder whose running the marketing department at Vispero…

I only mentioned it because I kept seeing people asking about, (or complaining about,) it only being available in the United States.

Later,

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com