Re: extremely long links

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:58 AM, Mario wrote:
plus most modern browsers have some way of copying the underlying URL.
-
I literally don't know of any that don't.  If you have focus on a click-through URL and bring up the context menu in any browser I can think of, you'll be presented with an option to Copy Link Address (most Chromium-based browsers), or Copy Link (MS-Edge and Firefox).  Some even include an option to copy the text used rather than the URL itself.

    ~ William Plomer