Re: extremely long links

Marty Hutchings

Yes, and I would like the same thing for links on web pages and anywhere there is a long string of alphanumerical strings.  I feel like I have wasted so much of my life waiting for an endless string to be read only to find out that at the end is a graphic, or the wrong link, or the element is unlabeled.  Very annoying indeed.

On 9/15/2021 12:28 AM, leonard morris wrote:
I am using Jaws v2021. Which settings can I change to try and decrease spoken long links in Thunderbird email For example:

qP3M9NjgyNzAzJmxpPSZlPWxtb3JyaXMxOTUzQGdtYWlsLmNvbSZwPTQ2ODg4NCZzdHBlPWRlZmF1bHQmdXRtX3Rlcm09MTYzMTY1MDM0NDYwOWQ1ZDk3YzczN2E3YiZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWNubl9GYXJlZWQlMjdzK0dsb2JhbCtCcmllZmluZyUyQytTZXB0LisxNCUyQysyMDIxJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmYnRfZWU9ejAlMkJmdHpKTTl2RW1ZY0lIeWtuRVdJR2RpZUVLSlclMkZnMk1vY2syRUJJY3pLM0hlU244amZLNkQ4aWJKZXhDZ08mYnRfdHM9MTYzMTY1MDM0NDYxMQ/sdcb9b1d5e

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings