moderated Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

David Griffith

No – pressing the Home key takes you to the beginning of  a line and not the beginning of a sentence.

Like others the only way of doing this I know of is with the alt and up and down arrows.

The sentence Nav addon in NVDA adds this ability as well for those who use that screenreader as well as Jaws.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows