moderated Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

Jeff Christiansen

Alt+UpArrow or NumPad 8 = Move to prior sentence & speak it

Alt+NumPad 5 = Move to start of current  sentence & speak it

Alt+DownArrow or NumPad 2 = Move to next  sentence & speak it

I think they say this does not work? It works here for me. Only combo boxes & calendar,   are where the AltKey combinations change.

Good Luck