From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 5:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

Mark,

What application are you working with?  These keystrokes are right out of Jaws keystrokes help.

Move to Beginning of Line HOME
Move to End of Line END

Unless I'm totally misunderstanding what you're trying to accomplish the Home key should do what you want.  Make sure your screen is maximized.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.