From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: September 13, 2021 5:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: i meed two links polease.

for anyone interested in getting this program, using the address Sieghard provided, I got a file not found message when using Chrome and Firefox.

browsing to the following address and activating the download link for the installer and portable versions, I get a 404 message.

https://www.saomaicenter.org/en/downloads/media/virtual-recorder