From: Mark
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

Mike,  I'm working with Word, although I think it happens in notepad too.    Imagine a paragraph with 3 sentences, each 10 words long. Put the cursor in the second sentence at about 5 words in.  The goal is to move the cursor to the start of the second sentence with one keystroke.  JAWS + h will read the second sentence but not move the cursor.  Alt + Up moves the cursor to the start of the 1st sentence. Home moves the cursor to the most recent line break, which isn't necessarily the start of the 2nd sentence.