From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
Subject: i meed two links polease.
Date: Monday, September 13, 2021, 8:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Here is all you need to know, found by doing a Google search for "Virtual Recorder":

https://www.saomaicenter.org/en/downloads/media/virtual-recorderThe queestion

Then of course you have to ask yourself if you need it, not everybody has a use for such a utility.

Sent: September 13, 2021 1:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: i meed two links polease.

I've never heard of Virtual Recorder. What is it, and how can I get it?

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net