From: Mark
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

The puzzle is still open. Alt + number pad 5 is the same as JAWS + h in laptop mode and reads from the start of the current sentence but doesn't actual move the cursor. The home key moves the cursor to the previous line break character but not the start of the current sentence. Alt up and alt down works but is two keystrokes. I guess I should have said I was looking for just one keystroke.