moderated Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

Ben Moxey

Hi Mark

Unfortunately, there isn’t a single JAWS keystroke. Very happy to be proven wrong!

Cheers

Ben

On 14 Sep 2021, at 9:16 am, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

The puzzle is still open. Alt + number pad 5 is the same as JAWS + h in laptop mode and reads from the start of the current sentence but doesn't actual move the cursor. The home key moves the cursor to the previous line break character but not the start of the current sentence. Alt up and alt down works but is two keystrokes. I guess I should have said I was looking for just one keystroke.