From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 5:58
Subject: RE: Jaws retaining settings

I haven't looked at 2010, although I'm supposed to get it here soon. I
was actually lumping 2007 and 2010 together, as marking a departure from
earlier Office versions. I've used 2007 since the end of 2007, and
found a lot to like. They should have much in common. Like most menu
people, I was skeptical about the ribbon, but soon discovered my worries
to be unfounded.

One tip: if you decide to go with the Microsoft ribbon, rather than the
Virtual Ribbon, do most of your serious navigating with tab, rather than
the left and right cursor. I use the latter to navigate from tab to tab
(read section to section), then down arrow to drop into the tab I want,
then let the tab and shift-tab handle the internal navigation. Also, as
has often been stated on the list, any Office shortcut keys you
regularly use still work, allowing you to bypass the ribbon for some
simple tasks.

Ted