moderated Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

Mike B.

Try pressing your, Home, key.  This command always takes me to the beginning of the sentence I'm on, then press either Insert or Control + right and left arrows to navigate by word.  use just the arrow keys to navigate by character.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

From: Mark
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 5:46 AM
Subject: moving cursor to start of current sentence

When reviewing a sentence and deciding it needs to be revised, I'd like to position the cursor at the start of the current sentence and then find the spot to edit by stepping forward words.  JAWS + Y goes to the start of the prior sentence. JAWS + H reads from the current sentence but doesn't move the cursor.