moderated Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

NFB Lab 4

Then after you alt up arrow, do an alt down arrow, and you should be where you need to be.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 12:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

Thanks for all the great suggestions. The specific task I'm trying to do is move the cursor to the start of the current sentence. The closest techniques I've found is jaws + y or the one suggested by Thom,  alt + up arrow. (Thank you Thom). However both of these techniques moves the cursor to the start of the previous sentence, not to the start of the current sentence.  The puzzle is still open.