From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 3:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OT - Accessibility of AT&T Cingular Flip IV

Hi Tim and All!

Indeed, no one knows anything about it, and there is no information on the Internet about it. So, I have had to figure things out myself. Attached with this email is a file called " AT&T Cingular Flip IV Accessibility Guide.docx." it is what I have learned so far. I am not sure if this list allows attachments. Let me know if it does not come through.

There are a number of things I should like to learn more about. They include things like reading and editing of text, "quick keys" (e.g., say the battery, signal or other status) and other things. I am about 75% of the way assessing this phone.

Only because I must change my phone am I exploring this phone. My current phone is 3G. I use my phone only for basic things like calls, texts and contacts. More than that and I turn to my laptop and JAWS. I do not need a smart phone. To be sure, this phone is rudimentary. But, if it works for my basic needs then I can save hundreds of dollars! This phone is free.

I hope you and any others will be able to learn more about this phone, and share it with me. I intend to expand on the guide attached here. If the phone is usable, I will put this guide out on the Internet for the world.

HTH,
Richard