moderated Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

Ashleigh Piccinino

This is CTRL Windows and the letter k. Notice that I don’t say plus, but it’s the same thing—use all keys in the single hotkey together.

On Sep 13, 2021, at 8:10 AM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

Using the CTRL + Right Arrow keys will move your cursor from word to word if you have positioned your Cursor at the beginning of a line.

You can then use a place marker at the point where you want to delete with CTRL + SHIFT + THE LETTER K at your starting point and then find your ending point and place another place marker and press Delete. I hope that is what you want.

There is also a new command in JAWS that you can use for temporary place markers which I don’t remember at this point.

HTH