From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: September 12, 2021 7:50 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: back to working inside cells

Hi all.

I am hopeing that what I am about to reveal, and I am really embarrassed about it, clears up my problem.

I am using Office 7 for all my Excel work and it works fine.

Could this be the reason why I cannot do what I asked about, editing in cells,  has probably confused things??

If the answer is yes, I am really sorry for having you fine folks working hard to find solution.

If not the problem, will keep on working at it.

Sorry again,

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington