moderated Re: back to working inside cells

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

People really have to disclose all information when they ask a question, e.g. Windows version, screenreader and the version as well as the version of the application they are asking about.
Office 2007 has been long out of support and is not supported under Windows 10 and neither is Office 2010. Office 2013 I think still is although it is probably out of support by now and really nobody should be using anything except Office 2016 or 2019 as the stand-alone version or of course Office via a Microsoft 365 subscription as that one is always up to date. For the most part I wouldn't even try to figure out why something doesn't work in Office 2007 for the simple reason that I can't even try to reproduce the issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: September 12, 2021 7:50 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: back to working inside cells

Hi all.

I am hopeing that what I am about to reveal, and I am really embarrassed about it, clears up my problem.

I am using Office 7 for all my Excel work and it works fine.

Could this be the reason why I cannot do what I asked about, editing in cells,  has probably confused things??

If the answer is yes, I am really sorry for having you fine folks working hard to find solution.

If not the problem, will keep on working at it.

Sorry again,

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.